Sometimes when I take a deep breathe I feel something like move in my lung I can like feel it and hear it and when I cough to its on the left side whay could this be? I was sick not to long ago

Dr. John Michel

In brief: Pleurisy

What you are feeling may well be part of the remaining inflammation of the lung infection.
The sensation of a "catch" or something moving inside can be related to inflammation of the lining of the lung. It is worse when you cough. Might see your doctor for a chest xray so that you can be totally sure of what is going on Best wishes.

In brief: Pleurisy

Dr. John Michel
Dr. John Michel
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology