Am a female and am 5ft 7 and 1/2 inches and I weight 75 kg on the scales am I on the healthy side?

Dr. Scott Mitchell
Bariatrics

In brief: Most likely

Although the bmi scale puts you at just over 25 and the lower region of the overweight range between 25 and 30, that scale does not take your build and muscle mass into account.
If you have a medium to large frame and an average to above average amount of muscle, you are most likely at or very near a healthy weight for your height.

In brief: Most likely

Dr. Scott Mitchell
Dr. Scott Mitchell
Holly Barth
General Practice

In brief: Most Likely

According to this information, your bmi would be about 25.
5. The line between normal weight and overweight is 25. This is variable depending on muscle mass and other factors so it is not always a clear defined line. Make sure you have a well balanced diet without junk food and exercise regularly and choose a healthy lifestyle!

In brief: Most Likely

Holly Barth
Holly Barth
Answer assisted by Holly Barth, Medical Student
Dr. Adam Levy