I have floating stools, bit of cramp in stomach and back blood on toilet paper when straining hard and pancreas and liver normal and soft stools?

Dr. Anne Phelan-adams

In brief: See your doc again

"Floating stools" often indicates that you're not digesting fats sufficiently, Fat is less dense than water, so it floats.
I must assume that, since you know that your pancreas and liver are normal, you have already seen a doctor. There's no harm or shame in asking for a follow up appointment since you still have distressing symptoms and lingering questions.

In brief: See your doc again

Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Dr. Arnon Rubin