Is it ok to take vitamins with lupus if so what kind is good for a 36 year old woman?

Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Yes but

Unless you have a vitamin deficiency I am uncertain they will change things musch.
Since you may be styaing out of the sun you may be gettign a vitamin d insufficiency and this needs to be corrected. Ask your physician if you are low in vitamin d. I general vitamin can also be helpful.

In brief: Yes but

Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Pathology

In brief: Absolutely

This is a good idea especially since many americans on both "junk food" and "healthy enlightened" diets are demonstrably deficient in one or more basic nutrients.
A good vitamin and mineral supplement should not cost you more than maybe ten us dollars per year. Anyone offering more is trying to bamboozle you.

In brief: Absolutely

Dr. Adam Levy