I have numbness on my lower back and abdomen and my skin is crawling. I'm on adderall, (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) could that be causing these sensations?

Not usually. Numbness and skin crawling sensations are not likely to be caused by Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) and aren't listed as a side effect. But that doesn't mean this side effect is impossible. Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) can increase anxiety in some patients which could result in abnormal skin sensations. More often than not, "skin crawling" sensation is anxiety/stress related. The same for the numbness in abdomen and back. Call your Dr.