Sudden loss of consciousness and pulse. Almost no blood pressure. Blurred vision, slurred speech. Healthy except slightly high normal blood pressure.?

Syncopal episode. You need some work up to find the cause. Go to an urgent care or ER if you can not get a hold of your doctor by phone. The treatment is according to the cause. Check this link. http://www.merckmanuals.com/home/heart-and-blood-vessel-disorders/symptoms-of-heart-and-blood-vessel-disorders/fainting.
Near syncope . see a doctor and be evaluated. Lots of possibilities some very worrisome. .