I have a uti and a yeast infection taking macrobid for uti and 2 yeast pills took them both for the first time yesterday it's still burning and itchy?

It takes a few days. It takes a couple of days for yeast symptoms (vaginal area itching, burning, redness) to start to improve and up to 5-7 days to clear up completely. UTI symptoms (urinary urgency, frequency, etc) often start to improve sooner, often within 1-2 days. Call the doctor who prescribed these treatments if your UTI symptoms still are there at 2 days, or 1 week for yeast symptoms.