GP does not agree to a homocysteine serum Test or methylmalonic acid test. GP explains B12 Normal not low in the Range130-800pg/L My Result 155pg/L?

Pathology

In brief: I agree

Testing involving homocysteine and one of the genes involved in its metabolism, and methylmalonic acid screens, have been heavily promoted to the public as tests that should be part of routine health care.
Most of my fellow-pathologists are skeptical at best. I'd be thankful for good health as demonstrated in your serum B12 and look for some other explanation for whatever symptoms / signs you have

In brief: I agree

Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology