I snore of a night so loud and breath through my mouth a lot I even wake my self up snoring and hardly get much sleep? Any idea why this happens?!

Possible sleep apnea. Snoring and daytime fatigue are typical symptoms of sleep apnea. If you snore loudly and experience a lot of daytime fatigue and sleepiness then ask your doctor if they think a referral for a sleep study would be appropriate.
Complex. Snoring is a complex issue, but very treatable in many cases. See a sleep expert, or an ENT surgeon for a more complete evaluation. Hope this helps!