Doctor my marriage will be on November and my hair are falling like rains so is there any oil or capsule I can use to stop this rain please help my groom she wants me with full hair.

Tell. I cannot tell whether the man or the woman needs help. In either case silica and Shen min might be a help.
It's possible an Rx. ( e.g. tacrolimus) would help but the source of the hair loss is probably from stress- assuming you are otherwise healthy. If you're sure you want to marry (your body may be telling you otherwise) your fiancé, you would do best to pursue relaxation techniques and frequent light aerobic exercise and healthy diet w/ protein and fresh fruits & vegetables. Talking therapy may also help. Best of luck!