My left side of my back has muscle pain, most likely due to my mattress, but i think its causing sharp pain on my left chest. Is this possible?

Dr. Peter Ihle
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Very possible but--

-don't rush out & buy a new 1.
most larger furniture Stores have lots of mattresses you can lie down on & most will give you a 30 day trial on the 1 of Ur choice. Takes more then just lying down on 1, but you do get an idea of what feels the best. Go in on a day U feel bad & it's a good sign if 1 feels great right away, but again this may not B true in the long run, so get a 30 day trial.

In brief: Very possible but--

-don't rush out & buy a new 1.
Dr. Peter Ihle
Dr. Peter Ihle
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology