What shud I eat to increase my fairnes?

Pathology

In brief: Nothing

There's no food or other easy intervention that will change your skin color. Further, i'd urge you to accept your body as it is, rather than let someone make you think this is something you need to, or should try to do.
The whole world made fun of michael jackson for changing his natural color. It's almost certain you'll find someone who loves you & thinks your skin color is just perfect now.

In brief: Nothing

2 comments
Try it. I think you will find that it does not. However, don't argue with your friends. Relationships are more important than being right.
And heads up -- more than a gram of vitamin C per day (which you will lose all of in your urine) is asking for kidney stones. Good luck.