What other supplements/serums can help my hair other than Biotin?What might be the causes for my hair loss?My labs were overlooked & seemed to be fine

Pathology

In brief: Supplemental reading

You'd be doing yourself a tremendous favor to get with some real dermatology resources, rather than pop / vitamin websites, and figure out what's actually going on.
Especially, figure out whether you have telogen effluvium, seborrhea, alopecia areata, or one of the more obscure causes of hair loss. You're bright and owe it to yourself to understand things on a deeper level.

In brief: Supplemental reading