I want to loose 20 pounds but I am bad with diet and exercise what should i do I have no motivation and I am out of shape I want to get pregnant also?

Dr. Lawrence Schappa

In brief: You can do it !

I'm very impressed with your desire to lose weight and get in shape before getting pregnant.
You just need to watch your caloric intake and exercise a little bit each day. Weight Watchers probably works best and has a good support network. Exercise doesn't need to be hard, just 30 min walking a day to start and work up from that. I know you can do it !

In brief: You can do it !

Dr. Lawrence Schappa
Dr. Lawrence Schappa
Dr. Jane Van Dis