I'm only 23 and loosing so much hair. My diet is very healthy and I don't stress im worrying because I've noticed a bold patches. What can I do?

Dr. Theresa Henderson
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care

In brief: Many possibilities

Hair loss at your age could be an allergic response to something you use on your hair, a thyroid dysfunction, psoriasis which is prevalent in the English, a form of lupus, a specific nutritional deficiency even though you think you are eating healthy.
You should get blood studies, a through physical examination and possibly see a dermatologist as well.

In brief: Many possibilities

Dr. Theresa Henderson
Dr. Theresa Henderson
Dr. William Coutts ii
Excellent answer.
Dr. William Coutts ii

In brief: Thyroid?

It could be your thyroid.
Have a full thyroid panel(TSH, FT4,FT3, & thyroid antibodies) checked. It could be several other things. You may need to see a dermatologist to help sort this out. Best wishes.

In brief: Thyroid?

It could be your thyroid.
Dr. William Coutts ii
Dr. William Coutts ii
Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Dermatologist

A dermatologist can tell you if you're having abnormal hair loss and will check you for a thyroid disorder. If there's no medical problem or side effect from medication,it may be a genetic cause.
Have a skilled beautician evaluate and advise you about hair status and care.

In brief: Dermatologist

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Edward Seegers

In brief: Hair loss

Hi littleflower21- I would see your usual doc to get a blood count and TSH (throid stim hormone) level.
LOW thyroid can cause hair loss,i could be genetic, stress, pregnancy, root fungal infection, chronic fear. Do the tests for these and see a dermatologist to check scalp as well thanks

In brief: Hair loss

Dr. Edward Seegers
Dr. Edward Seegers
Dr. Mark Pack