I'm 17, I had a miscarriage last month due to my reproductive organs not being ready, my ob thinks I'm pregnant again, what are the chances of another?

Dr. Wayne Ingram

In brief: "Say it ain't so" Dr

If your OB MD thinks that you might be pregnant again then the chances are very good.
I hope that isn't the case as you just had a loss of red blood cells and a pregnancy and have not yet had time to physically or emotionally recover. Hopefully, you have discovered the reason for repeated pregnancies, -hint unprotected sex is "connected" to the answer.

In brief: "Say it ain't so" Dr

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Adam Levy