Drs cant figure out my mental health diagnosis, my thoughts come from somewhere else, i think the government is plotting to kill me and control my tho?

In brief: Ask your doc

It is very likely your doc will tell you the diagnosis if you ask - you can also ask for a copy of your records to which you are entitled

In brief: Ask your doc

Dr. Nicholas Stratas
Dr. Nicholas Stratas
Dr. Matthew Smith

In brief: Surprise

You say that your thoughts are coming from somewhere else, and that the government is plotting to kill you and to control your thoughts.
There are a limited number of diagnostic possibilities. I think that either you must mean that your doctors aren't sure which one of them best characterizes your condition, or that you have prematurely concluded that they can't figure it out. I recommend followup

In brief: Surprise

Dr. Matthew Smith
Dr. Matthew Smith
Dr. Steven Seres