I had v light period last month which lasted for 14 days . I'm now having the problem again. Could i be pregnant? I also had a pap smear in early May

Pathology

In brief: Depends

Did you have unprotected sex? Did you miss a period? If yes to both, do a home pregnancy test.
If it is negative, repeat it in 5-7 days. If you are not sure of your expected menstrual date, you may need to do the test 2-3 times after a week each. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Adam Levy