when I got out of bed I felt dizzy- had to hold onto something and my hands began to shake. Since then my right arm has felt almost Asleep. ?

In brief: Need an examination

There are several different reasons to explain your symptoms.
For example, low blood sugar, low blood pressure, both, or neither. Perhaps you were dehydrated, suffering from low thyroid, low cortisol, or low Vitamin D levels. In your condition list it says you have a heavy cough and heavy bronchitis. Are you a smoker? Do you have asthma. You need to be examined is the point. That's the ticket.

In brief: Need an examination

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Eric Weisman