I had an ingrown toenail removed about 3 weeks ago, however, I randomly feel stabbing pain on the side of my toe where I had the toenail removed. ?

Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry

In brief: Random act of pain.

First of all, there are several commonly used procedures to remove an ingrown toenail.
Since the pain is random, things are probably fine. Some procedures need more time than others to completely resolve post-operatively. You might start keeping tabs on just how many occurrences of pain you have, and that the episodes are occurring less and further apart. If not, then you need to call the surgeon.

In brief: Random act of pain.

Dr. Scott Keith
Dr. Scott Keith