I ran out of my prescription adderall, (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) I start a new job tomorrow. I am having trouble finding a doctor near me that accepts my ins. Can anyone help?

Advice only. Docs on a HealthTap Prime shift (our paid service) cannot write for controlled meds like Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine). Anyone on such meds who must change prescribers is advised to obtain records to take to new prescriber, & be seen before prescription is due. If unable to find a doc accepting the insurance, seeing a primary care doc self-pay gets you continuity of care,while continuing the search. All the best.