I'm skinny & I want to know how I should workout because I've been doing it for 4 months & no results. I'm 6'1&163lbs I use protein powder & creatine?

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: You seem to be

doing what is needed to bulk up a bit but some folks have fast metabolism and some also a lanky frame.
Your works outs have probably given your muscles more tone and definition. The next step is to be grateful for your health and be neat, clean, nice to others, and grateful. That will create more happiness than some extra pounds. Peace and good health.

In brief: You seem to be

Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine