I was ovulating on Monday since I got a smiley face on the ovulation test on Sunday! Had sex on Tuesday! Very sore nipples since 2days. Am I pregnant?

Pregnancy tests. I believe in doing tests and not just relying on symptoms. It is early . Most home pregnancy tests you should do about a week after a missed period. If you want to know sooner, you will need to see a doctor for a blood test. They can detect a pregnancy six to eight days after ovulation. The blood tests are more expensive and take a longer time. It is better to wait.