I've had constant twitching in my anus for 9 days and in my right pinky toe for 3 days. No pain or anything, feels just like an eyelid twitch, help! ?

Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Probably benign

Twitching in a young person such as yourself is usually benign triggered by stress/anxiety.
The anus and toe are not unusual. Make sure you are getting enough calcium and potassium (yogurt, bananas:). The only concerning thing is it lasting and being "constant." If it continues, you should see your doctor, maybe a neurologist, to test for rare neurological problems. Good wishes:)

In brief: Probably benign

Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Eric Weisman