My allergies have spontaneously gotten very bad including intense nasal congestion for 5 days and waking up with crusty eyes, and nasal discharge?

What's your question. Go see your Family Doc if over-the-counter allergy medications aren't enough to control your symptoms. Of course, try to figure out what's changed. Weather? Pollen season? Trees & flowers in bloom? Mold w/humidifier use? New foods? Failing that, your Family Doc can evaluate you & offer prescription options. If that doesn't work, s/he can refer to an Allergist for further testing. Maybe allergy sho.