How to get rid of fire ant bites?

Fire ants. Apply a 1 to 1 mix of baking soda & water to decrease pain & reaction. Or try paste of water & meat tenderizer or Benadryl (diphenhydramine) for itching. Do not squeeze or disrupt the lesions that develop. About 15% of people are allergic to fire ant stings. For anaphylactic rxn call 911 for immediate treatment.
Tough to treat. antihistamines such as claritin, (loratadine) Alegra or Zyrtec can be helpful. Topical cream such as hydrocortisone can be helpful. Ice to the area 20 to 30 minutes each hour can also be helpful. Most symptoms will resolve within a week to 10 days. If not, see your doctor for evaluation. Hope this was helpful. Best of luck. Dr. R.