What should I do I had a neck pain and head at the same time?

Dr. Ian Stein
Neurology
In brief: Focus on the neck
Depending on the severity i would do pt on the neck.
Headaches are likely cervicogenic.

In brief: Focus on the neck
Headaches are likely cervicogenic.
Dr. Ian Stein
Dr. Ian Stein
Dr. Seth Zeidman
Neurosurgery
In brief: Depends
If it is a severe headache ("the worst headache of my life") and you also have neck pain then you need to go to the emergency room and get evaluated.
If it is a mild headache and the neck pain predominates then you might have head pain coming from the cervical spine and that needs a different and less urgent evaluation process including history, examination, and possibly diagnostic imaging.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Seth Zeidman
Dr. Seth Zeidman
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management
In brief: Need evaluation
Pain in both the neck and the head can be seperate issues or the result of dysfunction in the upper cervical spine.
A proper evaluation by a neurologist or pain specialist along with radiographic studies (MRI) can help to determine the cause of your pain and will help direct treatment options.

In brief: Need evaluation
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. David Rosenfeld