I'm a woman on accutane. Had sex and condom broke but also taking BC pills. Chances of pregnancy?? Should I take Plan B as a backup?

In brief: Yes- you're at risk

BC pills being taken at the same time can certainly give you 1 level of protection but having vaginal sex with a fertile male ALWAYS runs you the risk of pregnancy.
If you're within 24 hrs. of when you had relations then, Plan B can still work. Greater than that then, it may not be worth doing that....

In brief: Yes- you're at risk

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
General Practice

In brief: Very unlikely

If you have been taking birth control pills at least for a couple of month as instructed then you should be safe from pregnancy.
Because of birth defects with Accutane it is mandatory that you take birth control. All the best.

In brief: Very unlikely

Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
Dr. Adam Levy