Red rash around what I believe are mosquito bites. 3 on left. 1 on right. 3 on arm. Arm not as bad. Legs are very red.?

Allergic reaction. If it is an insect bite there will be local redness around the site of the bite. It should subside after 3 days. If it progress then it would be advisable to have your doctor look at it to make sure it is not secondarily infected. Cool soaks and topical benadryl (diphenhydramine) will help control the symptoms.
Rash. Try OTC antihistamine tablets and make sure to use mosquito repellents such as DEET on exposed parts in future.
See a doctor. you are either having an allergic reaction, or infection,either way you need to see a doctor for proper evaluation and treatment. scratching could lead to a very bad reaction and infection. take benadryl (diphenhydramine) 50 mg at bed time apply topical antibiotic during the day, and hydrocortisone cream at night, avoid scratching at any cost, start having fever go to the ER.