Derm is removing margins of an abnormal mole on my back, I can't reach the spot, will it be ok to not change the bandage everyday even when showering?

Dr. Lewis Hassell
Pathology

In brief: Wound care

It is best to keep a fresh wound dry for sufficient time for a firm scab to form. That is usually best if 48 hours or more.
So consider sponge-bathing, deferring showering, or getting a friend to help with managing the bandage. If it is a small lesion, you might just be able to remove the covering after 48 hours. A water-impervious covering might also be possible.

In brief: Wound care

Dr. Lewis Hassell
Dr. Lewis Hassell