I am male, 29, no health issue, but scared by reading stories of adults suffering from MI, I did ecg echo and ETT, all normal, but still i am scared,?

Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: MI

With a normal ecg, echo and ETT at 29y/o you have little to worry about in the next few years.
You should get yourself on a good exercise, diet and attention to health program. At least half hour a day of aerobic exercise, Mediterranean diet, don't smoke and take care of any risk factors you have. If you need it, get counselling for your fears, but better to channel the fear into constructive step

In brief: MI

Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine