Is it normal to have a faster heart rate in hot weather? Also who is more likely to get heat stroke?

Heat. when the body is under heat stress the heart rate does increase. Getting dehydrated and overheated without adequate cooling potential predisposes to heat stroke.
Yes. higher risk: dehydrated, on medications that can decrease sweating (benadryl (diphenhydramine) or similar medications, certain anti-psychotics, and many more), elderly and small children, illness with fever.
Heat Stroke! Heat stroke is the most serious form of heat injury and is considered a medical emergency. If you suspect that someone has heat stroke -- also known as sunstroke -- call an ambulance immediately and give first aid until paramedics arrive. http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/heat-stroke-symptoms-and-treatment#1.