Light pink bleeding yesterday and darker blood when I urinate. My cycle is about 33 days long and I'm on day 19 what could it be.

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: An OBGYN exam

Could be (in fact is!) important to set up.
It may not be anything scary, but there's no way to know w/o an exam. Guessing is pointless since there's nothing that can be done about whatever it is unless you are seen. Your usual Doc can be a good 1st step. Best wishes.

In brief: An OBGYN exam

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Irregular bleeding

Spotting is one of the most common problems obgyns treat.
If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections ; hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit.

In brief: Irregular bleeding

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Adam Levy