Light pink bleeding yesterday and darker blood when I urinate. My cycle is about 33 days long and I'm on day 19 what could it be.

An OBGYN exam. Could be (in fact is!) important to set up. It may not be anything scary, but there's no way to know w/o an exam. Guessing is pointless since there's nothing that can be done about whatever it is unless you are seen. Your usual Doc can be a good 1st step. Best wishes.
Irregular bleeding. Spotting is one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections ; hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test. There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit.