I felt like a skip beat then I got tingly in my chest and arms. Went to ER and all tests normal. I'm scared I'm going to have a heart attack. Help!! ?

If the ER ruled out. a heart attack, it may possibly be anxiety. Make a HealthTap appointment to go into more detail about your siutation.
Heart attack. Today in the USA, the clinical, EKG and laboratory tests for evaluation of a heart attack ( which is very rare in a 32 year old female without risk factors such as diabetes, hypertension or hyperlipidemia) are very good. If the person is still concerned stress test echocardiogram should identify abnormalities that may precede a heart attack .
Palpitations. Palpitations have many causes from anxiety through anatomic and physiologic abnormalities. The feeling of bounding usually relates to the volume of blood pumped with each palpitation. There is no simple single answer for the question. If you're bothered by the feeling should consult a dr. To see if the problem can be clarified. As a 32y/o you are highly unlikely to have a heart attack.
Skipped beats. you felt skipped beats and then tingling. The ED work up did not show a heart attack. Try to get a referral for a electrophysiologist. This doctor may order a halter or maybe place a loop recorder. A long term following of your heart beat will be a better study than just the ED. Hope this helps.