Hi i have gray hair on my head and it is constantly increasing what should i do to stop it. my age is 22 and i am a boy.

Dr. Georgia Latham

In brief: Not much you can do

You can except it as part of your uniqueness or dye your hair. The best prediction of how soon your hair will gray, and how much grey hair you will have in at a given age is your parents' hair. Although largely determined by hereditary although environmental factors do contribute to graying hair. Because stress is a proposed contributor, try relaxation techniques and stress reduction.

In brief: Not much you can do

Dr. Georgia Latham
Dr. Georgia Latham
Dr. Shontae Buffington