Hi there what should I do if I have burn sideeffect from using clotrimazole 2 % cream in men underforeskin \u0026 penis? I have stop putting on

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some...

Stopping drug use is smart in suspecting side effect of drug used.
Applying clotrimazole cream to foreskin is assuming you might have yeast infection which is usually related with long tight foreskin with inadequate cleansing & drying. If so, circumcision is the sure thing to do for long-term care. So, seek professional evaluation and counseling so to decide the definite way of care. Best wish...

In brief: Here are some...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin