When I wee it goes up my bum aswell as out of vagina why I's this?

Urogynecologist. The next step is to see a Obgyn who has experience in female Urologic disorders. If you have access to a Urogynecologist this would be the best options. They can do an exam to see if you have a fistula (abnormal connection) between the bladder and rectum. They can also do a voiding test to determine if you have another problem causing this urinary abnormality.