Having so much pain kind of feels like a hemorrhoid but the pain is bringing me to tears. How can I be sure it's a hemorrhoid and not an abscess?

See a doctor. The only way you will be able to tell is to see a doctor, who will do a history and physical exam. Sometimes that kind of pain is due to something else called an anal fissure as well. Treatment is necessary, so call or see a doctor today.