It burns sometimes when I pee but I have no std why?

Dr. Nadia Ghattas

In brief: Burning micturition

This could be a sign of urinary tract infection, you need to see your doctor, have a routine urine analysis & a urine culture .
At the mean time drink plenty of fluids including cranberry juice that helps in washing out bacteria from urinary tract. Feel better.

In brief: Burning micturition

Dr. Nadia Ghattas
Dr. Nadia Ghattas
Dr. Rashed Hasan
Pediatrics - Critical Care

In brief: Dysruria

Burning during urination can be caused by a number of problems including: urinary tract infection, STD, crystals or stones in the urine or mechanical issues related to irritation of the opening of the urethra.
Urinanalysis with microscopy is a simple test of the urine that can shed some light into the possible causes

In brief: Dysruria

Dr. Rashed Hasan
Dr. Rashed Hasan
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham