Can I send pic of rash on back Shingles? Also recouping knee replacement. Cause get it again? '88had shingles same area. Sores in hair make neck. To do

Try HealthTap PRIME. HealthTap PRIME doctors see and treat you, via smartphone, tablet, or laptop. They can see photos you upload into your FILES. You can also send images while in the middle of a live PRIME consultation. PRIME can be accessed from anywhere in the world, and patients just have a monthly subscription fee. (Doctors answering HealthTap BASIC free questions are not able to see patients' images or photos.)