Hello doctor i m using nasal spray containing flucticasone for past 4 years saily one spray and now i m experiencing all the side effcts of it ! ?

Dr. Franklyn Gergits
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Fluticasone

Greetings. I'm sorry that you are experiencing the side effects but it doesn't state what these are unfortunately.
Some common ones may be sore throat, bitter taste, nose bleed, headache, as well as others. I'm assuming the medication helped since you were using it for four years. You were also only using 1 spray which we sometimes use for maintenance therapy. Try a 2 week vacation off the spray.

In brief: Fluticasone

Dr. Franklyn Gergits
Dr. Franklyn Gergits
Dr. Andrea Brand