Large and small bowel inflammtion and complete appetite loss. What can this be ?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Consult A Gastroente

You say you have inflammation in your small and large intestines.
Who made that diagnosis . I suggest you make an appt with a Gasttoenterologist,will need colonoscopy and may be upper GI Endoscopy and other tests if indicated .That will answer your question

In brief: Consult A Gastroente

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Rashed Hasan
Pediatrics - Critical Care

In brief: IBD

Inflammation of the bowel is usually seen with inflammatory bowel diseases such as ulcerative colitis or crohn's disease.
The former usually involves the colon while the later usually involves most of the bowel (small and large). Certain chemicals released into the body with inflammation can suppress appetite e.g. TNF

In brief: IBD

Dr. Rashed Hasan
Dr. Rashed Hasan