I've been weak, tired, little appetite and sometimes lightheaded for two weeks. Blood test 10 days ago came back "normal". Should I go back to doc?

In brief: Maybe

What did your doctor recommend? If there were recommendations, are you following them? What were the blood tests that were normal? Did your doctor schedule a follow up visit? If so, keep it.
If not, and you are still feeling bad a couple of weeks after your last visit, see him or her again. We all have a Plan A, B and C for every problem. Plan A usually works, Plan B and/or C if it doesn't.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Mark Dickson
Dr. Mark Dickson
Dr. Vicken Poochikian