I've this itchiness in the genital area for some time. I got it at the gym I used to go. It become all pink and bleeds When scratched. Please help!!

Dr. John Berryman

In brief: Genital itching

Tight gym garments and exposure to conditions prevalent in gym activities can favor yeast infections.
Most common remedies ( Monistat cream, Vagisil , etc.) will remove the itching in the groin area, but you may have a vaginal component. Try vaginal insertion of anti-yeast remedies (above) , but if this persists, see your healthcare provider for an exam: other causes for this condition may occur.

In brief: Genital itching

Dr. John Berryman
Dr. John Berryman
Dr. Ayisha Gani

In brief: Perineal itching

You may have either skin infection or vaginitis, you need an exam to differentiate the two.
It could be treated with medication based on the nature of the problem.

In brief: Perineal itching

Dr. Ayisha Gani
Dr. Ayisha Gani