At 9wk 5days (Feb.3) scan by transvaginal fetus measured 2.75cm, 13wk 2days (Feb 27) abdominal scan fetus measured 7.06cm CRL. . Appropriate growth?Could these be off 3wk+?How accurate? due 9/2

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Follow up visit

Based on this limited information your sonograms were 3 weeks apart and the fetal measurements shows 3-4 weeks of growth.
This sounds appropriate but it would be prudent to schedule a follow up visit with your doctor to go through the details and specifics

In brief: Follow up visit

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Richard Roberts
Clinical Genetics

In brief: Ultrasound dating

The earlier the scan the less normal variation and is the most accurate for estimating your due date.
For an average size of nine weeks five days, the normal variation is a matter of days, and would be the most accurate for dating your pregnancy. I am confused with regard to the dates of your ultrasounds and the size of the measurements.

In brief: Ultrasound dating

Dr. Richard Roberts
Dr. Richard Roberts
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham