Part of the gum around the upper left side of my mouth is always bleeding, sensitive to floss, I have chronic maxillary sinus there, is there a link?

In brief: Possibly

If you have inflamed gingiva or pocketing or an open contact trapping food in that area (which you appear to have from your symptoms), the pain may be traveling to your sinus.
An inflamed sinus will not, however, cause your gums to bleed. Please see a dentist for care.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Very common

also called a dental sinus.
Very common when the roots of the upper molar teeth are in close proximity with the sinus area. Removing the dental and gum infection is the only successful treatment for a dental sinus. See your dentist for consultation and treatment.

In brief: Very common

also called a dental sinus.
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Jack Hinkle