I want 2 stop breastfedng my 2yrs old but she use my breasts as pacifier all night.Is there anything i can apply on breasts that harmless & taste bad?

Dr. Nadia Ghattas

In brief: Weaning

weaning from breast feeding at 2 years of age is not easy more so in your case since she is on it all night.
She has to learn to sleep on her own in her crib, stay with her until she falls asleep, she will cry for several nights but she will learn to adjust, do not start pacifier now, may be a baby bottle with only plain water in it because milk or juice at night will ruin her teeth. Good luck.

In brief: Weaning

Dr. Nadia Ghattas
Dr. Nadia Ghattas
Dr. Nadia Ghattas
There is something called stopzit used to stop thumb sucking, if you can find it, it is safe to use on your breast, may be you can seach for it on line or at amazon .com. Good luck
Dr. Shalini Sethi

In brief: It's tough

its hard and tough to break this habit .
But necessary . So be strong patient and just go ahead . She needs to sooth herself . Maybe give her water when she wakes up , or may be dad sooth her to sleep and not you .

In brief: It's tough

Dr. Shalini Sethi
Dr. Shalini Sethi
Dr. Nadia Ghattas
Same idea
Dr. Adam Levy