I've had diahriah for a week, sharp pain in my lower back, dizzy,negative pregnancy test but I'm a few days late?

Pathology

In brief: Two issues

For diarrhea you may try over the counter treatment like PeptoBismol or Immodium. Keep drinking enough water to avoid dehydration.
You should repeat the pregnancy test in 4-5 days, if you do not get a period by then. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.

In brief: Two issues

Dr. Vicken Poochikian