I want to loose some weight and I know that it takes diet and exercise, But I have no idea how to diet like what types of foods I can and cant eat, portion sizes, how many times a day to eat, what kinds of exercises, I just don't know where to start for e

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: The place to start

is w/a visit to your doc to make sure that your health will allow the type of food plan and exercise program you might choose.
If you can afford it, a personal trainer at a gym can help, along w/a nutritionist. Low carb and higher protein is often a good way to go. Peace and good health. Don't buy into the myth that low fat is good and eggs are bad. Just avoid transfats and eat good fats.

In brief: The place to start

Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology