Help after birth child # 2 my vaginal area looks inside out. Makes sense. I constantly get Uti's and yeast infections and bulge wearing pants?

Prolapse. If you have prolapse of your vagina (bulging out), that can cause the UTIs, and vaginal infections. Suggest you visit a gynecologist and ask what can be done about it.
Please see your MD. It is very common to have vaginal "relaxation," or looseness after having had a couple of babies. If you are leaking urine or having difficulty controlling bowel movements, you may want to see if there is a surgical solution to your problem. At least talk to your doctor and review your symptoms. Good luck. LGromkoMD.